All employees are given access to the the Internet and Network for the first 15 days of school or the start of the new fiscal year (July 1). Before that time ends, all employees must read or watch the summary presentation (or read the policies), and sign the TRU/AUP(Technology Responsible Use/Acceptable Use Policies) signature Form and have it reported to the Central Office by the principal or designee. At the end of the 15 day time limit, all employees not signing the TRU/AUP (or having it reported to the Central Office before the deadline) will have their access terminated.
By clicking on the link, employees may watch/access:
1) Presentations are here. (Google Sign-In Required)
2) Read the policies on the Pender County Schools BOE website.
Technology related policies: 1610, 3102, 3120, 3200, 3210, 3220, 3225, 3226, 3227, 3410, 6401, 6524, 7335, 7730, 8220
Bullying related policies: 1710, 1720
Copyright related policy: 3230
Staff may also access the:
3) CyberBullying Policies and Procedures
4) CyberBullying Instructional Resources for assistance and materials, including classroom resources Pre-K through 12.
5) The Governor's Office and the NC Department of Cultural Resources have published a "Best Practices for Social Media Usage in North Carolina".
Remember you have the right to read the BOE policies before signing the TRU/AUP, but the 15 day rule still applies.